Josh is even watching Project Runway with me this season! I like Kenley's designs but she seems like a brat. I like Terri and Korto and Leanne, and Suede and Blayne crack me up. Who are you rooting for? ~Lisa Tobin
i'm with rebecca, stella was my favorite! haha j/k. i like a lot of the stuff the really skinny black guy (can't remember his name) does. i also think leanne is pretty good. terry and kato (or however you spell it) are both also pretty good but i don't think either of them will win. can't wait for tonight!
4 comments:
Josh is even watching Project Runway with me this season! I like Kenley's designs but she seems like a brat. I like Terri and Korto and Leanne, and Suede and Blayne crack me up. Who are you rooting for?
~Lisa Tobin
Hey,
what's up?
I don't know now that stella is gone... I might just quit watching it. hehehehe
i'm with rebecca, stella was my favorite! haha j/k. i like a lot of the stuff the really skinny black guy (can't remember his name) does. i also think leanne is pretty good. terry and kato (or however you spell it) are both also pretty good but i don't think either of them will win. can't wait for tonight!
Post a Comment