today is julia's first day of 1st grade. she was soo excited to wake up this morning and sport some new clothing and her new bag. however, she was even MORE excited when she got to school and the reality set in that her little friend shayla was starting kindergarten at the SAME school.....hooray! i love you my dear sweet little julia. congratulations on being a big huge first grader.
p.s. emilia was a little melancholy to say goodbye to her sister.
p.s. emilia was a little melancholy to say goodbye to her sister.
11 comments:
ok i want to eat your girls, they are so cute. I mean, look at emilias skinny jeans and salt waters with her stylish coat? I want her outfit.
And im pretty sure you called me on saturday, but i didnt realize it was you until last night. I havent listened to my messages yet. I feel like a fool and a jerk. But have no fear, i quit anthropologie this last week so i wouldnt of been of much use anyway.
APOLOGIES!
Such stylish/cute Lake girls. I can't believe she is in first grade. They are getting so big.
Those pictures perfectly capture the first day of school excitement. So precious.
So cute rocia! Congrats on #4!! Good luck naming another boy! :)
I miss your cuteness and fashionista-ness and craftiness!
Hey it's Sharsten, Your kids are sooo cute. Julia looks so adorable for the first day of school. Congratulations on another addition to your sweet family. Oh Luke says Hi to Emerson
I cannot believe they are in first grade. How fun. How big. I think Emilia looks like a little Madeline in her coat. So cute.
So stinkin' sweet! Honestly, could your girls be any cuter?
sweet little emelia looks so grown up though in that outfit! c'mon just let her start kindergarten early!
hi.
That's cute that Emilia is so sad for her sister to go. Congratulations on your upcoming arrival by the way! That's crazy they can have such a good idea if it's a boy or girl that early. Technology is amazing! We're only a few days behind you, due around Mar. 3.
Post a Comment