I am so mad...I knew those referrees jacked the Kings. They were robbed that year!
Amen to that sista! I was telling Nick a few months ago how the Kings got the championship jacked from them in 2002... finally maybe some validation!
i hate the lakers of '02, and i can't wait for you and the munchkins to get here!
Go Celtics
C'mon Neal....you know your heart was left in Sacramento. We totally got jacked that year. As I can remember, Neal went into a state of wretchedness after that game.
Yeah, so Elliott was so excited to hear the news. He was telling everybody about it. "Atleast we Kings fans are justified now".
Hahaha, c'mon....so now you're gonna believe a claim made by an admitted cheat. Yeah, he's a good honest source.Go Lakers! Too bad the Celtics have it in the bag this year.
i knew that game was rigged. love the pics of julia and that white stuff people like blog is pretty dang funny.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so mad...I knew those referrees jacked the Kings. They were robbed that year!
Amen to that sista! I was telling Nick a few months ago how the Kings got the championship jacked from them in 2002... finally maybe some validation!
i hate the lakers of '02, and i can't wait for you and the munchkins to get here!
Go Celtics
C'mon Neal....you know your heart was left in Sacramento. We totally got jacked that year. As I can remember, Neal went into a state of wretchedness after that game.
Yeah, so Elliott was so excited to hear the news. He was telling everybody about it. "Atleast we Kings fans are justified now".
Hahaha, c'mon....so now you're gonna believe a claim made by an admitted cheat. Yeah, he's a good honest source.
Go Lakers! Too bad the Celtics have it in the bag this year.
i knew that game was rigged. love the pics of julia and that white stuff people like blog is pretty dang funny.
Post a Comment