Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Jubilee Birthday Julia!








my baby girl turns six today, what a bittersweet event for mommy. if you can't tell from the picture above, julia's entrance into this world was pretty intense. little do you know that i cropped the picture so you can not see that my entire mop of hair was completely drenched in sweat. i also look like i had died and come back to life(which i pretty much did). however long and hard her entrance was, this only made our little bond stronger. she has been my little sidekick for six years now and i have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of her. happy birthday to my biggest girl. i love you.

16 comments:

LOR said...

Happy Birthday Julia!! We love you, and we can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

It seems like it's everyone's jubilee birthday this year. Crazy coincidences. Julia is a doll! I can't believe she is 6!

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday Julia! We love you tons! Love, Wally, Lindsey and Sadie

Raquel Ruggles said...

Happy Birthday Julia! I can't believe it has been 6 years since you were born. You are such a special niece and are so loved! Cosette can't wait to give you your present!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Happy 6th Julia! I hope Kung Fu Panda treats you well. It is so weird that our little "first born" is already 6. We love you!

Lindsey said...

Your kids are soooooo cute!!!

Cyndi said...

6 years old!!! time goes by so fast! I will always think of her as little julia, remember when her and milo would run up to eachother after sacrament and kiss! oh so cute! We sure miss you guys! Happy Birthday Julia Goolia!

Dents said...

Those pictures of your girls at the beach are so adorable. I love the story of your affectionate maintenance person. I bet the kids love all the fancy jewelry...you aren't being stalked are you, be careful. And wow, you look like you were 16 when you had Julia!

Rebecca said...

I didn't realize it was her jubilee! Hooray for Julia... we love that little gal!

Josh said...

Such a little cutie!

Rachael said...

I love, love, love those first two pictures at the beach. what a beautiful girl! Happy birthday, Julia!

julie said...

happy birthday little girl. you guys take beautiful pictures. :)

Chrissie Brown said...

OK, Rocia, you guys are the cutest little family ever! And she is a beauty just like her mommy. Question- how come your pictures are all so amazing?! What kind of camera do you have? I'm in the market for an SLR because I'm sick of blurry, fuzzy, gross pictures. Suggestions?

Darla said...

I can't believe she's six CIA!! I kids are getting so big and it's almost as if I'm just realizing it. SAD...!! I'm taking all the kisses and hugs I can get from Cole because I know he'll soon grow out of that. We love you Julia!!

Forever Young said...

Happy 6th Birthday Julia. Hope your day is as special as you are. We love you and miss you very much.

colin and brooke thompson said...

umm.. wierd to see time rewind like that! you need to put a picture of her Incredibles b-day on here! She looked amazing!