ah duck tails...
haha Mace....Happy Father's day dad! "If you don't get in bed by the count of 10 I'm going to come up stairs and spank both of you!"(as Raquel and I are making a fort with the bunk beds because we KNOW he's not coming up).Love you dad!
Such good Dad memories. He has such a big bark, with absolutely no bite. Those are probably some of the cutest pictures of Dad. Love you Dad!
too bad i am nine months pregnant in the last picture. can my face be any fatter?
Ahhh, I love your dad, so true about the bark and bite thing! I miss uncle Steve!!!
It's Rocia and John Cusack
actually, cia your nine months hot. Can't wait till your nine months again. luv u.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ah duck tails...
haha Mace....Happy Father's day dad!
"If you don't get in bed by the count of 10 I'm going to come up stairs and spank both of you!"
(as Raquel and I are making a fort with the bunk beds because we KNOW he's not coming up).
Love you dad!
Such good Dad memories. He has such a big bark, with absolutely no bite. Those are probably some of the cutest pictures of Dad. Love you Dad!
too bad i am nine months pregnant in the last picture. can my face be any fatter?
Ahhh, I love your dad, so true about the bark and bite thing! I miss uncle Steve!!!
It's Rocia and John Cusack
actually, cia your nine months hot. Can't wait till your nine months again. luv u.
Post a Comment