Tuesday, May 6, 2008

hard to look at


I'm sorry all you David Cook fans(I admit I DO love his voice)however, he is extremely hard to look at sometimes. This evening Emerson said he reminds him of Beavis from Beavis and Butthead. He was so right on. What do you think?

7 comments:

kelsey said...

Emerson was right on the money! David Cook is so hard to look at. He does have a good voice, but i don't like him very much.

Shauna said...

he has a good voice when hes not singing like creed. which is hardly ever.

that guy is just gross.

Tashina said...

I totally agree. My friend and I were having this discussion yesterday. No doubt he's talented but he's kind of annoying to watch. I don't like that he already thinks he's a rock star.

Michelle said...

Amen sister, amen.

Unknown said...

Hello, that's so right on! Seriously I've been trying to put my finger on what's wrong with his look the entire season, and that's it... he's totally beavis and butthead.

Darla said...

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. I used to be pretty grossed out by him at the beginning, when he had that weird hair thing going on. But ya know, he's come through! And if he wants to rock like a real rock star, let him. I think he's by far the best on there. David Archuletta's good enough for Disney...maybe the next Zac Efron?

Rocia said...

i agree with you darla, however, his fake humble nonsense grosses me out.