While you're living in S.F. you can't miss out on going to a Giants game, especially with the Davis'. We are so glad to have them back after Rebecca has been MIA the past three months. Ha ha, don't we all love the first trimester of pregnancy. It's such a black hole.
Thank heavens they have afternoon games during the week to avoid large crowds and grumpy children up past their bedtime. I mean, where else can you watch a baseball game and boats entering the bay all at once? We made sure to show up a little late(sixth inning) so the kids would last until the end without getting bored. Or, we were just waiting for Daddies to get done with their patients and were plain late. It was the perfect amount of time and our Giants pulled off a win to the Rockies.
12 comments:
how fun. We used to go to the Giants games when they played the Mets (Jeff's fave team). Jeff would always show up in all his Mets gear! That's nice that you're so close!
My kids were kind of the same way at all the BYU football games last year....they are long and the kids get bored sometimes! But Jeff insists that we train them young!
Looks like fun! We really enjoy going to the Baseball games here in Phoenix, but you guys defiantly have a much better view and it’s completely outside! I miss you guys, I wanna come visit you next time I go to Sac, what do you think??
Sounds like so much fun, I love the Giants...that is actually my moms favorite team:) PS your kids are sooooo cute!!!
Rockwell is a child now...like no more baby. SO SAD and so cute. Him in the Giants hat is yummy! That looks so fun and it looks like the weather was heavenly!
I think I see a little of your dad and Neal in that cute, adorable boy of yours.
What a fun way to spend the afternoon. I think i would have enjoyed watching the ships just as much as the game.
Look at Rockwell's face? He just loves his Daddy! Looks like a gorgeous day (as usual) in San Fran. Yes, I know they have many overcast, rainy days..., but it doesn't matter there. It's always absolutely beautiful. (:
The question mark after Rockwell didn't sound right. I meant to put one of these (!).
where the heck did you get his little hoodie!?! did you make it? i love it!! also i agree with arah, he really looks like uncle steve. :)
we had a blast at a Mariner's game last year - there's nothing so fun as watching baseball on a pretty day! Gotta love boys and their dads!
Looks fun. Weird how the Giants won the Rockies though
Ahhh... making memories with the Lake family. Even if we show up two hours late you know we're going to get some fun in!
how fun, I miss that stuff
Post a Comment