i went to see this movie with a group of ladies last night and was totally disappointed. mcdreamy was mcnasty(in more ways than one) and the the writers did a horrible job. what is happening to chic flicks nowadays? i give it barely 2 stars. don't waste your money to watch it in the theater.
4 comments:
Seriously? I totally wanted to see that!
My brother and cousin got to be extras in it while he was living in London last summer. I'll still probably see it, but maybe I'll wait til it's out on dvd....and I won't have very high expectations, so maybe I'll like it!! :)
good to know! i was thinking I wanted to see that, but now I will at least wait for it to come out on DVD?
At least we enjoyed the popcorn and PB M&Ms.
It's worth watching on DVD, just not in the theatres. Mcdreamy is still Mcdreamy to me though
Post a Comment