I was scrolling through my camera several weeks back and came across this picture. Thank you uncle Brant for one of the greatest pictures ever. I guess he found my camera and had the girls torture their brother. The poor kid has three mothers.
I like the new photos you put up of the kids...too cute! Looks like Em got a Wii eh?! How lucky he is to have a nice wife like you that would actually allow him to have his own!! haha...let me know if you have a husband on the weekends or the moments you REALLY need him! :)
9 comments:
I'm dying. I love everything about this picture. I love that his hands are just sitting there not really even trying to fight them off!
I love it!! His face is priceless! He definitely realized that there was nothing he could do but just sit there and take it!
Happy Birthday Emerson!!
I want to kiss those cheeks too, they look so yummy!
His cheeks look like they're about to explode and he doesn't even care. So cute
I like the new photos you put up of the kids...too cute! Looks like Em got a Wii eh?! How lucky he is to have a nice wife like you that would actually allow him to have his own!! haha...let me know if you have a husband on the weekends or the moments you REALLY need him! :)
That is such a classic picture. So funny. I agree with Jocelyn, I love how he looks like he is just used to such torture.
that is cute!
What a perfect expression...he's definitely resigned himself to his torture.
That is the cutest picture ever! He doesn't really want them doing it, but he's not going to even try and put up a fight!
Post a Comment