
I can think of over one million reasons why I love you so much. Here are a few: I love how genuinely kind you are to others. I love how much our little Julia trusts you when you climb and jump together. I love how you can't get mad at Emilia no matter what she does. I love how proud you are of your little Rock. I love how much you love your Momma. I love how much you honor your Father. Happy birthday to you Emer. I love you.
7 comments:
A few months ago, Rob and I had a contest to see who could name more of each other's cousins, and Emerson was the first person he could think of. I thought it was cute and was a manifestation of how awesome Emerson is, especially when it comes to making people feel welcome into the family. Anyway, we love you guys!
Baby Emerson looks so much like baby Rockwell to me!
We love Emerson too. I don't think you could have found a more kind, and giving person. You two are a perfect match!
"Happy Birthday to you..."....ok Emer probably heard that song AT LEAST 30 times on his birthday...WE LOVE YOU EMERSON!
He's old. :) Just kidding, Dave's not far behind him. You guys are such a cute and perfect match. Happy Birthday.
Happy belated bday to you!!!
Can you believe that this is the year our "men" will be 30!!!!! wow!
Emmer, Happy Birthday!!! I hope school continues going well for you. We miss you guys
Post a Comment