Monday, February 25, 2008

leave it to martha.....


....or her 5 million-man team to come up with this cute stenciled easter egg idea. i will be trying it one of these days once my kids are in bed.

6 comments:

Stefany said...

I like....I may have to try those too!

Allyson said...

Very cute! That picture at the top of the page of your kids is absolutely adorable!

Mindi said...

I love the colors the colors too. How do you get that kind of color? Also I love new picture of your kids for your blog title. So cute.

Rebecca said...

you would.

julie said...

arah & i do the yearly egg dye tradition with the kids. this year we found camo dye that we are going to try out... and we will definitely be trying out this one too.

arah said...

yes julie, we will be trying this. So cute!