I have been so depressed today after finding out that Heath Ledger has passed away...lame. I really love this kid. It is a shame that we have lost not only a great actor but a very good looking one....sad.
I just found out at mutual...I'm so bad with actors and remembering who they are. I totally thought they said Keith Ledger until I saw your post. I don't know if I've seen him in a movie, but it's sad when someone that young dies...especially when it didn't have to happen.
I was shocked...My mom told me that he had bad anxiety from the role he had to play in Batman. Almost like it scared him or something. She said that it was a mix of sleeping pills and anxiety med. that killed him. How ironic and sad is that. It makes you wonder about the kind of environment actors are REALLY in.
8 comments:
I just found out at mutual...I'm so bad with actors and remembering who they are. I totally thought they said Keith Ledger until I saw your post. I don't know if I've seen him in a movie, but it's sad when someone that young dies...especially when it didn't have to happen.
ya, super sad. 28 is young. that will be wierd to watch the batman movie when it comes out. :(
and he has a cute little daughter too.
I stole this picture of Heath off of your blog for my blog. He is so pretty! I am really sad about it too.
Emer, you need to put a stop to postings about Heath Ledger on your family blog! Jk, I miss him so much.
Jared
I was shocked...My mom told me that he had bad anxiety from the role he had to play in Batman. Almost like it scared him or something. She said that it was a mix of sleeping pills and anxiety med. that killed him. How ironic and sad is that. It makes you wonder about the kind of environment actors are REALLY in.
Too bad I lost the autograph I got from him in August in the Portland Airport right? Seriously though..
Post a Comment