Friday, January 18, 2008

Elder Thomson


A little shout-out to my brother, Kurt(right) who is serving a mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We are so proud of you Kurty! XOXOXO

8 comments:

arah said...

hey, when does Kurt get home?

Rocia said...

he left last april. so he has been out about 8.5 months.

THE SHAWS said...

hey, I'm in the bay ward....I saw your blog on keras blog...my husband went to buenos aires...he LOVED it! I love hearing about people who have gone to that area. It's pretty much amazing. I hope it's treating your brother well.

Unknown said...

Kurty is such a cute missionary... I still can't believe that he is on a mission,it still feels like he should be playing house with us!

Kaisa Bailey said...

He couldn't be any cuter! Maddox was looking at the picture of him this morning and said "that's uncle Kurty" and it made me so glad that he hasn't forgotten him! 9 months down! (about)

Raquel Ruggles said...

cami knows katie lark and she said that she knew you from utah or something and loved you. she has a blog and it is connected to cami's if you would like to say hello.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

rocia! i was just about to comment on your blog and you beat me to it! i am good friends with camille and found your sister's blog and saw your name...yada, yada, yada! anyway, your kids are ADORABLE!!! the last time i saw you emilia was a little baby with WILD hair!! too funny! this will be fun to keep updated with eachother. tell emerson i said hello!

Kristen said...

missions rule! i loved mine, every single bit of it. i LOVE missionary work and the thought of people on missions. i literally get teary eyed sometimes when i see missionaries!!! yeah for your brother. i love it.