Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby Julia

When Julia was a baby we called her 'Turk'(after the monkey on Tarzan). She loves telling people this and finally wanted a picture to prove it. So I dug one up and couldn't resist. Oh what I would give to have her that little again.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Rocia, oh my gosh I remember when she looked like that! I still think she was one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! Man, seeing those pictures totally took me back!

Sheri said...

That is awesome! Its amazing how much they change as they grow but they still look like their baby pictures!
sheri

Raquel Ruggles said...

Marc keeps telling me that he thinks that Cosette looks like Julia. It didn't hit me until I looked at these pictures. I finally see a little resemblance! I love that little girl!

Forever Young said...

Cia, that is hilarious. P.S. I didn’t think a baby could be so cute.

Romney Family said...

Oh she does look like Turk and man they grow up way too fast!!! Can you believe Her and Alyssa are almost six!!! It is crazy!!

Stefany said...

I totally remember that!! I love it!

amynewby said...

oh!! those pictures are priceless, her chubby face and her cute hair! i remember her first bday party at the park, and how she daintily ate her cake, man time flies.

Rachael said...

those are great pictures! I can't believe how much she looks like herself even as a baby. I love looking back at baby pics and seeing the features that stayed with them as they got older. She is truly a beautiful little girl!

Mindi said...

That looks just like Julia. So so cute.