Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween







We LOVE Halloween. Actually, I love dressing up the family, Julia loves to carve pumpkins, Emilia just loves all the candy, and Emer and Rock just kind of follow along.
My friend, Mindi, gave me the idea to do the Peter Pan theme and I jumped on the idea. I sometimes like it when others make decisions for me. It turned out pretty OK. I bought a blond wig for Emerson's Captain Hook costume, expecting him to spray it black, but he said he liked the idea of a blond Captain Hook(or he was too lazy to spray it black).
Julia's school had a Halloween parade and activities in their courtyard on Halloween. So, I took the kids to watch. It was so cute to stand back and watch her interact with her little girlfriends. She loved showing off her brother and sister.
On Halloween evening we trick-or-treated with some friends in Sea Cliff. We made a stop at Robin Williams' house for some glow sticks and continued into the foggy coastal weather for some more treats. Spooky.

8 comments:

Scott and Mal said...

Your family looked super cute on Halloween!! They always look super cute! I am so glad you had a great day!

Jamie said...

There is absolutely nothing more adorable than that last picture of the whole Lake family.

Stefany said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you finally put up Halloween pictures...I kept checking! You guys look adorable, I love family theme costumes! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!!!

Sheri said...

Disney should be jealous! You guys look great!
And I love your comments!

LOR said...

You guys look so cute! I especially love emerson's spin on the blonde wig and rockwell looks absolutely adorable in that hat. You always come up with the best ideas for costumes.

LOR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OATNEAL said...

This looks more like a Pirates of the Caribbean theme with Emersons infusion of governor Weatherby Swann.

Kaisa Bailey said...

Are those professionally done pumpkins in the background? OF COUSE THEY ARE...you make me sick..........ok not sick definitely a mix of pride and jealousy....I'm basically just saying you are SO talented and we were meant to be in the same family because of my lack of artistic ability. You're the best, I love you!