Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tag....I won't do it to you, I promise.

Tag....I'm it....Thank you Linds, he he.

I am horrible at this kind of nonsense. Here I go with 6 facts about me:

1. I love the smell of "Fantastic" spray. I can not tell if it is the smell I like or the fact that my house is becoming cleaner as I use it.

2. I love watching my kids from a distance in tough situations(mostly Julia) and then watching her/them work them out.

3. I stay up at night as late as I possibly can for my "mommy time". I know it drives Emer crazy but I cannot fall asleep without reading a book or watching TV. I have to get my nights worth.

4. I have a majorly hard time cleaning my home with jeans on. I really can't do it. I have to change into comfy pants or it doesn't happen.

5. I look forward to Thursday nights all week. This is so me and Emer can watch "The Office" together while eating popcorn and treats(popcorn with p.b. m&m's).

6. I love taking my kids out to eat. I love to talk with them like they are little adults and listen to there grown-up restaurant talk. It is a Mommy-child bond that I love.

4 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

Popcorn and goodies are the best. Well, the office might be better. Two great things to enjoy on Thursday.

Rachael said...

how funny that i tagged you before seeing this! Lucky you to be off the hook! I love the smell of a clean bathroom... comet, lysol - any of them!

colin and brooke thompson said...

I miss you so much! I really need to get in the car and just make the hour plus drive! Cleaning the house in jeans is ridiculous! Thursday nights are great because of the office.... have you watched pushing daisies? Starting to really like it thanks to Aub!

Walnut said...

you have a hard time cleaning with jeans on? I have a hard time cleaning with clothes on.