
I wanted to take a quick poll of my peers and see how many pb&j's is normal at one lunch seating. My 14.5month old son thinks that after he has eaten an entire pb&j that he needs more? I can barely eat an entire one myself. So, today after lunch he was moaning for another and I handed him his milk and told him we were all done. I cleared the table, except that Emilia was still working on her sandwich. Once she got down from the table I noticed she had only eaten maybe a little less than half. A couple minutes later I looked over to see Rockwell pulling the rest of her sandwich off the table. He ate all of the rest of her sandwich! That means he piled more than 1.5 sandwiches into his tiny gut. Aren't our stomachs the size of our fists? Man, what a BEAST!
6 comments:
That's what makes his cheeks so darn cute!!! Cute story!
I love it! Connor weighs 21 pounds at 6 months, him and Rock should be buds!
Yeah-my boys down that much in some sittings. It gets exhausting and expensive! SOOO CUTE though. THey can all play football together!
What is a PB&J?
Please tell me the last comment was a joke.
Missed you and the kiddies at church today! Emerson was a tropper substitute teacher!
Post a Comment