


Scott & Kaisa welcomed the arrival of their newest addition, Rafe Scott Bailey. He was born Sunday morning weighing 8lbs 2oz and measuring 20 inches.
I was so glad I was able to make it to see her this weekend with the kids. He was a very punctual little cuss, born on his due date. I think he just wanted to see me(his favorite aunt)before I had to head home. He is a such a handsome little guy with a full head of hair. He is the perfect mix of his brothers and looks a lot like Scott to me.
Bless Kaisa's heart, it is her third boy! Lakai and Maddox are really excited to have a new little brother. Congrats Kaisa & Scott!
9 comments:
We all know who his real favorite auntie will be.
YAY! Congrats to Kaisa. So fun you were able to be there. I think the last time I heard someone referred to as a "cuss" it was by my Grandpa. You're so funny.
Darn, I guess you can be his favorite Aunt, but only for one more month. Then your "permanent favorite auntie status" is gone! That's only because you will have one of our own and then the competition begins. However, I'm afraid you will always be the favorite "treat" auntie, thanks to Linda. He he, I love you Raquel!
Hooray for Kaisa and Scott! He looks so cute. I wish my boys would grow some hair!
Tell Kaisa congrats for us!
I'm the uncle that lives in Utah and that nobody really knows. Does that mean anything?
Yippe for baby boy 3!!!!! Kudos to Kaisa!
He's a mini scott!
Hi Rocia,
Remember me? I found your blog through Brooke's and thought I would ask you a favor. My husband Brian has an interview coming up in San Francisco (November 6th) and it is really early in the morning. So he will be flying out the night before and needs a place to stay. (He would prefer not to get a scary, cheap motel room) Is there any way he could stay the night at your place? It would just be the one night. I'm sorry this is so random! If it's not okay, I totally understand. Email me when you get a chance!
Thank you so much!
Callie Shirley-Hill
calliehill@byu.net
Post a Comment