I love the Fall! It is by far my FAVORITE time of year. Perhaps that is because my birthday is right in the heart of it. I love watching the trees change color, the air turn crisp and cool, football, apple hill, cider & hot chocolate, pumpkin pie, dressing my kids for Halloween, the anticipation of Christmas right around the corner...EVERYTHING! Most of all though, I love to watch conference. For those of you who were wondering what happened during the Saturday morning session of conference when the crowd was roaring with laughter you better believe it was our sweet little comical prophet. After President Hinckley finished his sustaining, Elder Eyring moved to his new seat on the stand. Unfortunately they didn't show this on TV, however, when President Hinckley turned around, he looked at Elder Eyring for a moment, then picked up his cane and knighted him on the shoulder and head. Hilarious.
5 comments:
Cia, how do you even know that?
i mean im not complaining and i think its darling...but were you there? that is the cutest thing ever, im so glad you filled us in.
Laura Phillips' Mom & Dad informed her, who informed me! :) Funny huh! I figured a former Stake President and Temple President were good sources.
That is so funny! We've been wondering! You always seem to have good sources!
That's great!!
Post a Comment