
thanksgiving has come and gone and i have no pictures to show for it. will somebody please light a fire beneath me so i will start taking pictures of important family gatherings? my poor poor children...their spouses are going to despise me. i am thankful for family and chubby healthy children who play play play so hard only to snuggle up and pass out on mommy and daddy's bed when i am not looking.
merry christmas!
*i wonder where rockwell got such a ginormous ribcage? looks much much much better on a boy!
6 comments:
At last! I've been waiting for months for this. I miss those cute little (big) boys and you!
Baine looks so delicious!
A post! YAY! Love and miss you. xoxo. I'm so thankful for the Lakes. (;
I love Baine's cute curl to his hair, what a cherub. And Rockwell's super-man pose, love it!
PS don't worry about not taking pictures. it's impossible to get every occasion. In fact, james and i have hardly any of when we were first married because i thought he'd take the pictures and he thought i'd take them ;)
i am in your boat girl. just can't get the drive to get back into blogging and doubt i will through the rest of this pregnancy!!!
Post a Comment