Thursday, August 19, 2010



the girls started school last week - a new school, making it the third school julia has gone to. I was a little nervous on how they would take to it. i laugh now at my motherly worries because I forget how resilient they are. they are doing just fine meeting new little friends.
i can't believe Julia is in third grade already. emerson and i were talking about how many memories we have of third grade and what an impact our third grade teachers had on the rest of our schooling. our kids are growing up. way. too. fast.
emilia is in first and loves the fact that she has homework to bring home. she begged her kindergarten teacher for it all year last year. she drags our neighbor boy all over the playground i hear...shocking. just about as shocking as her choice in shoes.
*p.s. i love how sleepy they all look. these pics were taken at bout 7:30am.
14 comments:
3rd grade was the best, one of my all-time favorite teachers Mrs. Rackley. It was also the year of "the indian in the cupboard" and having my best friend in class with me. I hope Julia loves it! Your kids are gorgeous, model family you guys are!
is julia really old enough for dangly earings? she is getting big too fast. i just love them but wish they would slow down the whole growing up thing.
Seriously such cute kids Rocia! hope you guys are doing well!
I love the LIME green shoes! What a darling family you have! Is Julia really 8? My oldest will be 9 next month! How did this happen so quick? Julia looks like a little mini me of you! Crazy!
Could those girls be any cuter!! Love the earrings and headbands, they look darling from head to foot. All your kids look like they should be lined up for a GAP ad- miss you guys!
I don't think Liam minds at all being drug all over the playground, he is having a great time. Thanks for moving in down the street, we love having you here. My girls love those darling flowers- thank you so much.
cute cia. you and emer make beautiful babies! :)
darling.
Third grade?! Oh my gosh. How cute are those two girls. I just love 'em. Love the silly bands.
SUCH darling kids and i love it- the sleepiness. :)
Umm your children are delicious!!!
hey... time to post something new!
update lamey lame.
I really love these pics but I REALLY need a blog update!
Post a Comment