
i really really miss this place. a lot.
i really really really miss this missionary brother. a lot.

i found this old pic of my dad as a boy. awesome. it confirms the fact that rockwell inherited his grandpa's head.

i also found this picture of my grandpa thomson. he was a forester and that looks like a black bear he decided to hang out with for the day.

this is my emilia at age one. i don't think the normal 1 year-old girl has pigtail braids that thick. unless their name is emilia and they were born with carpet head(or lego-man hair).

this is my julia at kaisa and scott's wedding reception, august 2002. she was a 1.5 months old and such a darky. julia was the first grand baby on my side of the family and named after my mom. that night is so clear in my head still. my older brother neal, held my baby girl all. night. long. he has always been a baby lover. he wouldn't even let others hold her. he was obsessed and super protective of her and i loved it. he would bring her to me when she was hungry and then find her again when she was done eating. now he has two little girls and is in his own little heaven. my girls are growing up way too fast.

my little sister kaisa is due with her fourth baby boy this wednesday and i can't be more excited. could she be any more beautiful minutes after her NATURAL birth? this is her with her #1 baby, lakai. he came early and so fast that i barely made it from utah. i don't know how i lucked out, but I got to be in the room when she had him and i get a little teary-eyed thinking about it. probably because i know i will never get the opportunity again, her being the most 'modest' girl in the family.

she is the best boy-mommy and i can't wait to see what this little man looks like. i do know however, that he will have blue eyes and blonde hair and be nothing but BOY. this is a pic of maddox when he broke his femur at 9 months(a totally normal occurrence in her boy mommy-life) i have never lived next to my sister when she had a baby and i can't wait to get my fill of delicious baby cheeks.
4 comments:
Fun post! I miss being there when my sisters have babies. I've already missed 2 since I moved to Utah (the third we made it in town by a couple days before she was born!)
I think Chloe may have been able to have braids like that at 1. Funny because I just posted something a few days ago about how she had SO much hair...and Claire so doesn't.
Also, as I went to hit the COmments button, I got another peek of your picture from your last post. So thanks for another little chuckle! I love it!
Good Luck Kaisa! And yes you look beautiful right after having Lakai!
I love your family! Emily is a little scared about the big move for her and Brian and the kids to Sacramento. She asked who she should hang out with when there. I told her first and foremost to hang out with you and get to know your family (Ellie is about 6 months younger than Julia).
I was kind of hoping among your 'random' finding of pictures and posting them that we might see a good pic from back in the the 'lion-mane' days. :o) I love your think hair (mine is really thin); and I think that is one of my favorite memories of your hair-history! :o) So here's my request for a picture post when you find one!
your family seems awesome. i have heard lots of great stories from julie.
lOVE that you noticed the "docs" pretty SWEET if you ask me:)
Post a Comment