our last week living in the city was sad to say the least. this is probably why i haven't posted anything for a while...still thinking about it way too much.
our last sunset from our front room.
last rock-a-bye with baine at sunset...i miss our view.
last trip down/up the three flights of stairs to our front door...with four kids.
last picture of the bridge from the trail in our front yard.
last family picture in front of the bridge.
last trip to mama's...gonna miss that blue door.
last buttermilk pancake leftovers...from the kids.
10 comments:
Goll, I almost want to cry reading this...last trip to Mama's sent me over the edge! I know exactly how you feel Rocia and that was just leaving Provo, I can't imagine how hard it would be to leave an amazing place like San Francisco behind...where are you guys now and what's Emerson up to next? Do you facebook?
Dang you. I feel so homesick now. The picture of you by the window with Baine and the very last picture of Papa Lake with the kids made me so sad. Seeing the inside of your apt seriously makes me feel like I have a pit in my stomach. Oh I miss that place! All those girls nights there, all those dinners we did with our little families, the baby showers, everything.
I miss you.
Oh what an amazing place you've lived in and loved. Where are you now? New, similarly fabulous, adventures await you there, I'm sure!
It is so hard to leave a place you love!! Your kids are getting so big and they are so dang cute!!!
Finally, a new post! That picture of the kids in front of Mama's is to-die-for! Nice photography skills, Rocia.
This post is making me miss San Francisco and I still live here. I better go eat a Monte Cristo while I still can.
Ah, I still have to do my "lasts" post and I've been delaying for the very same reason.
Great photos!!!
I'm sorry! Moving like that is so bittersweet. Congrats on graduating, can't wait to see where you are heading to!
Yah, you better have a disclaimer. Last Kyler and Rock playdate over my dead body :)
Moving really is hard.
Post a Comment