doesn't he look like the rest of his siblings...very monkey-like.
we are headed to the s.f. airport tomorrow morning to pick-up kurty from his two-year mission in argentina. we can't stop talking about it, the whole thomson family will be together for the weekend...HOORAY!
6 comments:
That is an ADORABLE photo of Baine!
I always wondered at the advice not to put the car seat or bouncy seat up high. It's definitely been the safest place around our house! Although I've never tried the armoire!! :) What a cutie he is!
Loving Baine up in the "nose bleeds"! Clever!
i love the look on his face and i love that he has little predators that want to constantly be up in his business.
I had to discover your blog after the cute flower bow tutorial- But you have all sorts of cute stuff on here!
oh my goodness, oh my goOdness! Look at that baby!
Post a Comment