Monday, March 9, 2009

update 3.9.09.

you are quite popular amongst your siblings little man. it is often a race to mom and dad's room in the morning to see who will get to hold you first. rockwell is usually a winner by several hours though, coming in to snuggle you around 4 or 5am. your sister julia calls you 'nocturnal'...very fitting.

7 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Oh, he's sweet. Love his outfit. ;)

Emily said...

He's ALL boy! Definitely fits the title of "little man". Love hearing that your kids are so in love with him too, what a sweet family!

julie said...

where did you get his awesome pants?? i love them.

Mishlers said...

Congradulations on this little man. He is adorable!

LOR said...

Did you get another baby with that beautiful olive skin? He is too cute, I'm so sad we have to wait a couple more months to meet him.

Unknown said...

oh delish, he's totally got rocia toes.

Jamie said...

I love him. I just love him.