baine is two weeks old today, sad but true. i have to admit that i have no regrets yet as a mom. i have held him as much as possible, stayed home as much as possible and have smooched on him tons. we even party hard at night time and preparing for it helps me enjoy our late night time together.
baine, you hate to be cold. you scream when i change you or bathe you or even strip you down to put on your jammies. you love to be swaddled tightly and you love having on a beanie to keep your head warm. you sleep with one on every night. you grin a lot and have two sweet little dimples. you love to be held by mommy, especially in the early morning hours. you whinny like a goat and your siblings thoroughly enjoy listening. you flare your nostrils constantly just like julia and rockwell did and still do. you are our new very favorite thing.
11 comments:
Oh my, Cia. Those bath pics are adorable. I love the lighting. And Rockwell bringing in the toys for Baine?? Such little helpers, aren't they? Makes me want another boy!! How lucky to have 2 together! Too bad he doesn't like baths. Hopefully that'll change, right?
Oh, he is so cute! It looks like he has been a wonderful addition to your little family. It's just too bad they have to grow so quickly! :(
what a sweet baby...:) that was great talking to you today. we should do that more often... or just plan a get together for real sometime soon. arah says she is all for it.
2 weeks already!!
Time flies...Claire is ONE today! I can't believe it! He is so sweet, I wish I could snuggle him!!
I CANNOT believe I haven't even seen him yet. I really need to get over there to smooch on him. He is the cutest.
Julie said you called yesterday. We are thinking of planning a trip to Cali this summer. We so want to go to San Fransisco, it's been way too long since I've been there.
by the way, don't you just love all the help you get?
he is a dream.
wow... did I write that? sounds so familiar! I'm trying to slow down and enjoy Oliver more than ever, but I really need to go to the grocery store! I can't get it off my mind.
baine has the cutest round head! I can't wait to get these 2 together
Congrats Rocia He is one cute little Man!!! I cant wait to meet him!
How do you get ANYTHING done? I could just sit and STARE at him ALL day.
Post a Comment