so cute. i love it. :)
You are such a cute pregnant person! I'm sure lots of women are jealous!
You are adorable... I can't believe you are about to have your fourth! Love you!
You look way to good to be pregnant! Other then your belly you're skinny minny everyplace else, no fair! I'm a balloon everywhere!
You're beautiful, Rocia. :)
What a beautiful pregnant woman -- honestly, my first thoughts.
You look absolutely beautiful! Wish we could be there for baby's arrival.
So flippin' cute.
Cia, I hope I look that good with my first kid, let alone my fourth! :o) And the Thomson girls are all still looking so great! We tried to get tickets to Wicked for out here...but no such luck. Someday.
A pic of your belly! Yea! Cia, you look more and more beautiful the older you get. (:
How nice to have a weekend of fun and preparation. My mom and I are going to see wicked in Portland in March, I don't know what to think. You sure look cute. You must not eat many bagels :)
Cutest tummy ever... hands down!
You look great! You're getting so close...how exciting! Good luck!!!
Ummmmm stop being so dang gorgeous all the time.
very beautiful love emily see you in march last two weeks
You are so cute!
you couldn't be cuter if you tried...and i know you don't...it just comes natural!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
so cute. i love it. :)
You are such a cute pregnant person! I'm sure lots of women are jealous!
You are adorable... I can't believe you are about to have your fourth! Love you!
You look way to good to be pregnant! Other then your belly you're skinny minny everyplace else, no fair! I'm a balloon everywhere!
You're beautiful, Rocia. :)
What a beautiful pregnant woman -- honestly, my first thoughts.
You look absolutely beautiful! Wish we could be there for baby's arrival.
So flippin' cute.
Cia, I hope I look that good with my first kid, let alone my fourth! :o)
And the Thomson girls are all still looking so great! We tried to get tickets to Wicked for out here...but no such luck. Someday.
A pic of your belly! Yea! Cia, you look more and more beautiful the older you get. (:
How nice to have a weekend of fun and preparation. My mom and I are going to see wicked in Portland in March, I don't know what to think. You sure look cute. You must not eat many bagels :)
Cutest tummy ever... hands down!
You look great! You're getting so close...how exciting! Good luck!!!
Ummmmm stop being so dang gorgeous all the time.
very beautiful love emily see you in march last two weeks
You are so cute!
you couldn't be cuter if you tried...and i know you don't...it just comes natural!
Post a Comment