now that the holiday craziness is over i am in total baby mode. i am hoping to get a trip in to my parents(minus children) to get some shopping and sewing done and hopefully pamper myself for a couple of days before i am a mother of four...we'll see.
as far as shopping is concerned, i would love to hear what items you can't live without when it comes to newborns. here are a couple of diaper bags i have been looking at, please vote on your fav.
reese li's 'lexington' in red/black.
dwell's 'charlotte multi diaper tote'.*it's hard for me to decide on which one i like when there are too many great patterns. however, i do love convenience and i feel like oil cloth and backpacks are a huge necessity. which leaves me to believe that as trendy as they may be, petunia has the better deal with her new 'glazed' line. who doesn't want something they can wipe down?






18 comments:
I am casting my vote for either the first Reese Li bag or the OiOi kiwi blue bag. All are darling though!
Petunia... can't fight the convenience of a backpack with 4 kids. And think, the others won't look so good in a few months since they can't be wiped down.
I went private today and I didn't have your email. Email me at monicamary@mstarmetro.net if you want to be invited...
Mon
I would never be able to decide. They are all cute. One thing I loved that I didnt have with Macey was one of those swaddle me blankets. Get one of every size!
I LOVE the first one. Love it completely. I also like the "morning in mumbai" petunia bag. You have great taste, Rocia! Good luck with baby #4. I hope you get LOTS of "you time" first, but you'll be great with all those cute kiddos in your house!
love them all. but anything orange will always get my vote, so i'd go with the sling tote but only if it fits so you can wear it across your chest. it's the ease of a backpack without feeling like you're off to school:)
the rowdy rocker for sure. LOVE the color. thats so funny, i've been browsing baby bags myself. i think i'll go check out tj maxx bag section to see if i can save a few bucks and find something that might work. i've been realy lame with preparing for the baby. we havent even bought a crib yet... thats my plan these next few weeks. good luck!
Are you really up to date with all these different diaper bag designers..? Are you buying one or making one? Of course you do want one that you can wipe down easily. What happened to Rock's bag?
first one
please just don't even look at the other ones after that. ok great
Wow, they are all so cute! I'm thinking either the lexington, tiergarten, or the hobo bag. You're too fashionable for your own good Rocia.
the 1st or 3rd bag you displayed are my favorites. although, usually I am a huge Nay sayer for the Petunia bags (only because I see them far too often for my liking) but that yellow one is actually pretty cute.
So many options! I like the first the best!
I like the first one a lot, but I agree, the backpack thing seems awfully convenient.
"don't they give you a free one in the hospital? That's my vote".
-Mom
my syblings just bought me the slingtote but in a different color for my birthday. i think it was called "khaki berry". i LOVE it. i have a petunia pickle bottom and the loud velcro starts to bug in church, and the fact that you can't wipe it down, even tho they have some new fabrics anyway. and, WAY too many people have them now. but, the backpack is convenient. i LOVE that green one tho. where did you find all these. i searched too but didn't find this many. the slingtote also has lots of great pockets and sits up nicely and is not too big. sorry, way too much feedback, i'm sure. love to know which one you go w/.
I forgot to say that two of my sisters have the sling tote and they absolutely love it. My one sister still uses it even though her daughter is 2. It's just a handy bag for when you have babies and beyond.
I really like the first one!!!
Okay, i love the first, but the petunia bag with the flowers is adorable! I saw one her smaller totes in a similar pattern at The Rack and was so close to getting it... but Nate said my taste in baby bags will probably change by the time we need one. You might be able to find one you like there for half the price...
my vote is definitely for the first one. i've never seen those and now that I have, I may just have to conceive tonight!
I love petunia patterns and bag styles, but i hate, hate, hate the velcro close. maybe they've changed that to a snap in the last two years. I've snagged so many clothes and woken (is that a word?) many a sleeping child from opening that loud obnoxious velcro strip.
good luck.
Post a Comment