Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day '08.

living in san francisco brings some pretty interesting things come election day...one of my favorite city/county propositions on the ballot today when i voted was: R-shall the city change the name of the oceanside water pollution control plant to the george w. bush sewage plant? wow, you san francisco liberals are pretty hard-up. other measures that reminded me that i live in a pretty outrageous place: K, U, & V.

5 comments:

Walnut said...

i was tempted to vote for Del 'Superdell' Schanzey who is running for governor of utah.


(you know the guy who did those ridiculous Totally Awesome Computers, commercials)

jocelyn said...

agreed. i was going to blog about the same thing! so you totally voted yes on it, right? haha

kelsey said...

HAPPY BiRTHDAY!!!

Tashina said...

Happy Birthday Cia! I hope you have a wonderful day. I wish that we lived closer. It seems like just yesterday we were little girls begging our moms to let us have sleepovers. I would really love to see you sometime this year. Maybe in the spring or summer. Have a fabulous birthday... I love you!

Kaisa Bailey said...

Happy Birthday big sista'. I love you and am so glad that we are so close. Party like it's 1999. ok, maybe not.