Wednesday, September 24, 2008

shark tooth

about a month ago julia complained to me that her two bottom teeth were hurting her. she had been eating corn on the cob so my thought was that she had some corn stuck in them or the corn was causing her loose teeth to become even more loose. well, to my surprise, i reached into her mouth to feel how loose they really were and not only felt her too bottom baby teeth but two adult teeth growing behind them. i gasped and jumped back, pretty grossed out. after several weeks of calling her 'shark tooth' and emerson showing fellow students, emerson finally yanked them(the baby ones). he says her tongue will eventually push the adult ones forward...we'll see. 

8 comments:

arah said...

Brinley will be jealous. She can't wait to lose a tooth.
By the way, I stole your baby ticker... it was too adorable.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky that your hubby is a dentist... what a helpful skill. I'm trying to find a way that Craig's training will ever come in handy for me or the kids, but darn it I just don't have any use for rockets.

Kaisa Bailey said...

I want to see the pictures of before! Those are the best....YAY for Emerson Lake DDS......almost.

texaspencers said...

Wow, the lake family is growing up!!! I snagged your blog from wally and Lindsey, but I can't believe how cute your little ones are!And congrats on the new one coming. Sam and I can't get over how big Julia is! Take care

Aubrey

We are http://texaspencers.blogspot.com/

Chanelle said...

I did some initiatories for an Emilia and a Julia the other day, and I thought of you guys. I was wondering if you guys have a family email list? Could ya email it to me? chanellevowles@hotmail.com Love you guys!

Darla said...

Look at how old Julia looks!! Can't even believe it! Cole can't WAIT to lose his teeth.

Walnut said...

the hard part is finding a good dentist in that town

Life Is Golden said...

I kind of feel special that I was there for the moment of discovery... okay... I feel A LOT special.