Tuesday, August 12, 2008

it's a boy?







yes, if you haven't heard our latest news.....we are expecting baby #4 in february. emerson finally convinced me to have another and he(?) is expected around feb. 27th. i had a doctor's appointment today with a twelve week ultrasound. the ultrasound technician said she was going to give us her 'good guess' that it is a boy. she gave us some reasoning behind it and we are going to believe her until our 5 month ultrasound. she asked if all our kids were as cooperative as our little fish and reassured us that she would have more as well if that were the case. we'll see how correct that is in the months to come. yes, this makes me due right along with my cousin julie and my best friend brooke. sweet.

p.s. sorry for the fetal anatomy pictures.









36 comments:

Stefany said...

Congratulations!! That's great news! Hope you're feeling good!

Kaisa Bailey said...

So cute!!! It really does look like a boy, kind of weird if it is a girl. Congratulations! I've been so anxious for the ultrasound.

Mindi said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you. And yet again I am in awe of the wonder woman you are to have another baby right now. 3 kind of did me in for a while, I think. But I'm so excited for the new little Lake "brother" (maybe). Congrats and I hope you start feeling better and better.

arah said...

how exciting and congratulations! Julie is due Feb. 28th. So you guys will have to have a bet to see who has their baby first.

Michelle said...

Congrats! You and Emer make some super cute kids, so I am so excited to meet this new little "fish". Hurry and start showing already...

julie said...

woohoo!! i'm jealous that you aready know what your having. i don't think i'll have my first ultrasound until around 18-20 weeks. :( i'm glad rock will have a little brother to play with.

Sarah said...

Congrats to all of you that is so exciting!!!

brett and nadine said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys. I really do hope that he stays a boy just so Rockwell has a buddy. Congrats!!

jordan and maci said...

congratulations cia! i had no idea you were even pregnant... for rock's sake i hope it's a boy--but you do have some pretty darn cute girls too

Tashina said...

Wow... I can't believe you are pregnant with #4. That makes me feel really old and really far behind! Congrats though... you make cute kiddos. How's the pregnancy been so far?

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a boy!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the good news! I hope it is a boy, then you will have two and two!

Kelsey said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids! Amazing :)

Jilly Bean said...

Hey congratulations! The second photo is incredible! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey said...

yes! tuck needs more boy cousins. congratulations, and good luck...4 is definitely an adventure (which affords little sleep!)

Romney Family said...

Congrats on the upcoming arrival!! I hope you are feeling ok!! It was great to see you guys!!

Christina said...

Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations. How are you feeling? How's third year going so far? Anway, congrats. That's so exciting.

Tyson and Courtney said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Cyndi said...

What!? I feel like I was the last to know. i'm offended! ok, not really. Congratulations! that is so exciting! 4! kids! your amazing. If I were as good as mom as you I would have 4 too! keep me posted!

Forever Young said...

WOW!!! Congrats Cia. I'm so happy for you:)

Darla said...

Cia!! How do you keep it in?!! Congrats to you. How great if it was a boy, right? How are you feeling? pics of YOU please!

Rachael said...

congrats! That is so exciting - are your girls thrilled? Hope things go great for you!

Unknown said...

Rocia!!!! I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congratulations! Oh my gosh! Four kids. Go you and Emer. Keep us updated on your progress.

Jenner said...

congrats super mom!

Gleason Family said...

So exciting! And so fun that we can all be in this really cool "club" together.... :) By the way...totally looks like a boy to me. How fun! Congrats!

Scott and Mal said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Pessoa Fam said...

Congrats! Two of each -perfect. The second picture down definitely looks like a boy. Rockwell will have a little buddy!

colin and brooke thompson said...

What a great shot! He's just chillin' there. Can you feel him moving around yet? It's funny how I notice those feelings so much sooner in the pregnancy now. Chris and I think we're having a boy, but we can't quite tell if we are just expecting it to be. I hate the "I had a feeling" and then be totally wrong!

Jana said...

Congrats. When we saw you guys you just had your second. It's been a long time. Your kids are cute. Check us out. joeandjana.blogspot.com

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Holy Cow Rocia- I have never seen that many comments on one post! Congrats! Our little Corom was born on Feb. 27th this year- great time to have a baby!

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Addi said...

I'm no lab tech, but the second picture definitely looks like a boy to me. Congratulations little family.

Kera said...

hey popular girl!
congratulations. 4 kiddos, thats awesome. Rock will have a little brother to beat up and protect. If you have any suggestions on the whole morning sickness (or all day sickness, seriously, I am all ears)

amynewby said...

yeah! congrats! we've been thinking of #4 too, good luck with everything, and cute back to school pics :)

Becca Shirts said...

Congrats on baby #4! We are expecting #4 in March! This is Becca Shirts from Utah (Lakeridge 7th) if you didn't know. Anyway, we're hoping for a boy too! We'll see. It's good to hear you guys are all doing well!