Monday, July 14, 2008

seven years ago today....


...emerson and I were married.


then exactly three years later our emilia joined us.


from the beginning she has been the best eater, snuggler, sleeper and family ham.


she loves catching roley pollies and other harmless creatures.


she loves to play with her friends and cousins and mastered the taco tongue at a very young age, probably the only thing she has learned before her older sister.


at age four she continues to be quite squishy, letting her mommy and daddy squeeze her still.


happy birthday to the funniest girl i know.


p.s. happy anniversary emer. someday(when emilia is out of the house) we can celebrate our anniversary on the actual day.

18 comments:

jordan and maci said...

happy anniversary you guys-- and happy birthday to a not-so-little emilia:)

Lindsey said...

it goes so fast! happy anniversary and give emilia an extra birthday spank from us:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Emilia! And happy anniversary Cia! Do something fun!

Renee's said...

It was just appropriate for her to be born on your anniversary. Emerson's little clone in so many ways. Happy Anniversary...and more importantly (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILIA!!

Jamie said...

What a little cutie pie. I love the the chopstick picture. What a character...

Raquel Ruggles said...

I want to put her in my pocket and keep her here. When are you coming back? We need to celebrate her birthday here.

Tashina said...

Happy anniversary cia and emerson! I can't believe you have been married for 7 years!!! Happy birthday to the cutest little girl. I wished we lived closer so I could get to know your little ones better!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Emer looks like such a small boy in that wedding picture! I still remember watching the video of him at your bridal shower where he said that he was first attracted to you because you knew how to throw a football. So funny. Happy anniversary! And happy birthday to Emilia!

LOR said...

happy birthday emilia!! I can't believe how old your kids are getting, and that you have been married for seven years.. wow. (I think I spelled her name wrong on her package, oops)

erin said...

Love love love your kids, especially emilia. What a sweetie. Happy birthday, a bit delayed. And if it wasn't for the anniversary, they wouldn't even be here. So happiest of seventh anniversaries. :)

arah said...

happy late anniversary to you guys. and Happy Birthday to Emilia. What a cutie!

Forever Young said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Emer, and Birthday to Emilia. She really is a ham. We love you guys and all of your cute, cute, cute kids:)

jocelyn said...

What a fun celebratory day! That is tough though to celebrate your anniversary because you can't exactly ditch Emelia on her birthday (or maybe you could...she probably wouldn't notice if you just gave her some cake)!

Kaisa Bailey said...

renee is me

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday Emilia! We love you! and Happy Anniversary Emer and Cia!

Shauna said...

really that bloody nose picture doesnt make me want to barf at all. good one.

Loni said...

She is seriously beautiful. Probably one of the cutest ever. Happy anniversary too!

Chanelle said...

Being born on my parents anniversary as well, I can sympathize with you. My mom told me she once forgot that it was even their anniversary until that night when my dad gave her a present or something. I totally agree about Emilia being a good snuggler. I still remember that little hand on my lap asking me to hold her. So sweet!