Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Rock

this is generally what happens when mom is preoccupied at the computer for too long. he was so proud of himself, climbing onto the counter to snitch a cookie.

8 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

That cookie looks delicious. So does Rock.

julie said...

so cute. i love his shirt.

Chanelle said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know...I was looking on craigslist and there's a lot of people looking to do housing swaps in manhattan for "Oceanfront property" in San Francisco. You ever seen "The Holiday"? Yeah, that's how you guys will come visit us. No need to thank me.

Cyndi said...

I do the same thing when russ is on the computer for to long!:)

Unknown said...

I agree with Kaisa. Both look so yummy!!!

Chanelle said...

Hey, what happened to those pics of the cute chairs you decorated? I can't find them and I was going to show them to my sister.

Rocia said...

chanelle, try scrolling to the bottom of my posts and click on 'older posts' until it comes up? let me know.

Unknown said...

We need to get Carter and Rock together... they sound like a match made in heaven. If I can't see or hear Carter, he is in the pantry on the top shelf swiping cookies, bread or anything else he can get his grubby hands on...