What would it take to all be here together on the porch swing again? Left to right: Darla, Stephanie, Emily holding Kambria, Lori holding Me, Missy, and Amy holding Tashi. Hilarious.
that is so cute! Are you just scanning those? I wish I had my scanner out of storage! Julie is in town and we have been thinking about going to the beach to meet up with you. I'll call you so we can talk!
10 comments:
So cute! I love it!
i love these old pictures.
what a great picture... check out those rad sneakers.
that is so cute! Are you just scanning those? I wish I had my scanner out of storage!
Julie is in town and we have been thinking about going to the beach to meet up with you. I'll call you so we can talk!
I love all of your old pictures. I need to go to my Mom's house and find some! Oh to go go back to childhood...
I totally remember that picture (well, looking at it, not being IN it). So fun. Wow, Dayne really looks like I did! Weird!
That is precious. We all looked pretty dang good.
That is so crazy. I can totally see all of your little faces. You all look so alike but at the same time different. I love our family:)
Eight girls!?
Post a Comment