Monday, March 17, 2008

trying to get a hold of us?

.....good luck. our telephone has magically disappeared. yes, i believe rockwell threw it in the garbage and now it is LONG gone. as far as my cell phone is concerned, emer used it last because he couldn't find his and now that is MIA. please don't feel like i am ignoring you and yes i can still hear your messages on the answering machine i just can't answer.

7 comments:

arah said...

that really stinks! Brinley has thrown out my can opener among other things that you dont realize go missing until you need it.

Kaisa Bailey said...

haha. i just thought you hated me. so annoying that you could hear your answering machine and do nothing. happy st. patty's. cos misses you and your munchkins.

Raquel Ruggles said...

that was from me. not kaisa.

Anonymous said...

haha. sorry, I know i just called to leave a message, I couldn't resist! So, seriously, something needs to be done with Emer's forgetfulness!! Well, at least its things like the phone and not BIRTHDAYS! :) but we still love our men! I love the pics of the kids and your sisters...seems like too much fun!

Anonymous said...

haha. sorry, I know i just called to leave a message, I couldn't resist! So, seriously, something needs to be done with Emer's forgetfulness!! Well, at least its things like the phone and not BIRTHDAYS! :) but we still love our men! I love the pics of the kids and your sisters...seems like too much fun!

jocelyn said...

Oh no...do you need a new house phone? There are about 15 extra lying around our house if you do. Let me know.

Darla said...

sooo funny cia. We have way too many stories of missing phones, kids throwing valuables away,etc. Love it.