that is so cute! I love that you can video, because the last time I met any of your children was at my Grandma's funeral, and i believe Emilia was a baby. So CUTE!
Oh my gosh Cia, can I take a bite of him? He is so dang cute, I watched the video like 4 times because it was making me laugh so hard. His laugh is hilarious. I can tell he's one of those "tough little boys."
That's freaking adorable video. So, Elliott and I made a blog (well, I made a blog). I'm still trying to figure out stuff though. How did you add the video app.? Come visit us at elliottandchanelle.blogspot.com -Chanelle
3 comments:
that is so cute! I love that you can video, because the last time I met any of your children was at my Grandma's funeral, and i believe Emilia was a baby. So CUTE!
Oh my gosh Cia, can I take a bite of him? He is so dang cute, I watched the video like 4 times because it was making me laugh so hard. His laugh is hilarious. I can tell he's one of those "tough little boys."
That's freaking adorable video. So, Elliott and I made a blog (well, I made a blog). I'm still trying to figure out stuff though. How did you add the video app.? Come visit us at elliottandchanelle.blogspot.com
-Chanelle
Post a Comment