Thanks to my friend Mindi, I was able to join Julia on one of her field trips. I know, I never thought this day would come either...so weird. I really felt like I was suppose to be one of the kids and sometimes the looks I got from the parents seemed as though they were thinking the same thing. I mean, I can't come on a field trip without singing in the bus and stashing a large supply of treats in my purse for the performance. It was a lot fun to watch Julia interact with her classmates, she is a wonderful daughter.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Field Trips = "I'm old!"
Thanks to my friend Mindi, I was able to join Julia on one of her field trips. I know, I never thought this day would come either...so weird. I really felt like I was suppose to be one of the kids and sometimes the looks I got from the parents seemed as though they were thinking the same thing. I mean, I can't come on a field trip without singing in the bus and stashing a large supply of treats in my purse for the performance. It was a lot fun to watch Julia interact with her classmates, she is a wonderful daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!! I went on a field trip with Chloe's class and it was so fun!! I love being able to do that!! It is so fun to see your kids interact with others....I get to work in the class once a month and I love it, and sometimes I'll drive by when I'm out running errands and the kids are out for recess, just to see her play with the other kids! Being a mom is the best!!
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment