Rocia, I don't know if you know this but, we don't need to go to S.F to hang out with Robin Williams, he's right here in good ol' Saint George! Yeah, rumor has it he has a house out in some gated community here. However, living there would be a dream. You know how much I love Rosie O'Donnel (snort). The plan is, if San Francisco hasn't fallen into the ocean by the time Law School is over, we'll move out there. Actually I don't know if that's actually the plan but it sounds like a good one to me.
Rocia, I came across your blog from Stefany's and after seeing that picture of you when you were little, it is no wonder why you have adorable kids! They are beautiful and it sounds like you are all doing great! So happy for your cute little family!
This is a really cute post. I loved the pic of you when you were little. You and Emer were cute little kids. You gotta check out Elliot and Chanelle's Blog...i bet its a joke, but I am hoping NOT! :)
12 comments:
i want all of that fabric too.
That is the most adorable little Rocia picture EVER!
Can we say that Julia is a miniature version of YOU!?!
That is the cutest baby picture ever! i love it!
Rocia,
I don't know if you know this but, we don't need to go to S.F to hang out with Robin Williams, he's right here in good ol' Saint George! Yeah, rumor has it he has a house out in some gated community here. However, living there would be a dream. You know how much I love Rosie O'Donnel (snort). The plan is, if San Francisco hasn't fallen into the ocean by the time Law School is over, we'll move out there. Actually I don't know if that's actually the plan but it sounds like a good one to me.
Rocia,
I came across your blog from Stefany's and after seeing that picture of you when you were little, it is no wonder why you have adorable kids! They are beautiful and it sounds like you are all doing great! So happy for your cute little family!
Lindsay Sells
Julia is totally you!! That is so cute!
your were (are) such a cute little thing. :)
This is a really cute post. I loved the pic of you when you were little. You and Emer were cute little kids. You gotta check out Elliot and Chanelle's Blog...i bet its a joke, but I am hoping NOT! :)
You were such a ham Cia...
PS I have to make myself go to bed, and then I am always trying to get up half way through the night...Thanks Grandma:)
I usually hate TAGS but with the pictures it's cute! You look exactly the same as when you were little. That is the most adorable picture ever!
that's the most DARLING picture of you ever!!! and i love peanut butter m and m's too! i miss you!!! :)
Post a Comment