Wednesday, February 27, 2008

nothing like...

..a pb&j with the cousins on mema and papa's porch.

8 comments:

Stefany said...

I love that picture. I have one like that of my kids with Jeff's sister's kids eating popsicles on his parents' porch on the fourth of July and it is SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! We are going Saturday, March 8. If you guys are going then let me know and we should all meet up! It is ridiculous that we are in the bay and haven't seen you yet. I'm sorry we've been bums.

Jenner said...

So cute! I found your blog on Monica Giles. what great pictures you have of you fam and it looks like you are having a blast in SF. so fun.

LaDonna and Ben said...

Rocia,
I love all of your new picture additions. Your quite the photographer yourself.

julie said...

that is cute.

Weston Tenney said...

Hey cia,
I love seeing your pics and reading your posts. Every time I look at them I just want to hurry up and come visit. It's kinda nuts that we havn't made the 30 min trek to see you yet. Maybe during Spring Break. My kids are off 21-28 of this month, is that yours? Will you be staying in town? also, I'm gonna be real sad if I don't see my name on your friends list real soon... :(

Love ya!
Aubs

Walnut said...

thats the classic picture you see of kids in the 60s or something. nice photos Cia

Darla said...

LOVE IT!