Wednesday, February 27, 2008

funniest video ever.....

i couldn't remember if it was reg or michelle that pulled this up on my computer the other night, but you have to watch this youtube video....HILARIOUS!!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

That was sooo funny! I think it makes it even funnier because of his accent! I love it! poor charlie has a HUGE head!

Stefany said...

That is funny. That baby's head is bigger than his brother's. The kid sounds like Forrest Gump. Love it!

amynewby said...

ohh man! what made it awesome was the british accent..."that huht chah-lie!" he was nice though, my kids would have probably pushed chahlie off their lap. PS thanks for the sweet post a while back, and that picture of your kids at the top of the blog is darling!

Forever Young said...

I don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for the little kid who just sat their while his younger brother went at it. Boys are so funny!!!