Tuesday, February 5, 2008

i really like...

this new found web-site; heather bailey. check it out.

5 comments:

Megan Erickson said...

Love this site! I tried making the headbands! Also I think I am going to do those foam crowns for Emma's bday party coming up!!!

Megan Erickson said...

http://jordanerickson-family.blogspot.com/2007/07/new-project.html
Thats the link to the my post about the headbands!

julie said...

thats so funny rocia, i've had this site bookmarked for a while. i borrowed the idea on her page header "hello my name is heather..." for my blog.

Rachael said...

Those headbands looked great, Megan - wow! I want to try those. Has anyone tried Heather's trash ties? They look so cool... am I coordinated enough to make them work? And is there a way to make my own? $12 is a little steep for a piece of string... :) Thanks for the link, Rocia.

Annie said...

Hi Rocia! I'm so glad I found your blog on facebook. It's so fun to be able to keep in touch this way. Even though it's bittersweet for you, congratulations on making it to the half-way mark! I hope everything is going great for you guys!