Yes, I have the thickest hair in the world. It really is major problem in my life and here are some reasons why; 1. At the end of the day I have a major headache(it's that heavy). 2. It takes me about 1.5 hours to do my hair(no joke). 3. I always break hair elastics when I am struggling to pull it around my pony tail the second time. 4. It is really heavy when I'm running(especially when there is sweat added to it). 5. It takes every hair stylist an extra hour to do the works on my hair(which means they probably dread scheduling me).
Anyway, the hair stylist that did my hair, before my sweet sister, Raquel went to beauty school told me, per square inch I had the most hair she had ever seen!
So, I always have it thinned when I get it done. However, this whole half marathon training with a horse mane has really been a problem. When I went home this weekend, I had my sister thin the heck out of it. This picture is the extra baggage I had removed. Gross! I really wish I would have taken a before and after shot of my pony tail. My head seriously feels 5 pounds lighter. Thank you Raquel!
18 comments:
And we didn't even cut the length or change the style! Your hair never ceases to amaze me. Also, I look like a big red blob. Thank you Cosette.
wow that is a lot of hair. Julia makes a good pet.
I guess you always want what you can't have. I only wish I had thick hair. Your pony tail is probably still thicker than mine. I'm sure it's still so cute. Can't wait to see the change.
Rocia...your hair is definitely some of the thickest I've seen, but it is also some of the prettiest. Your hair is beautiful!!! But I totally understand the pain it can be!
I think if that was my hair, I would be bald. Oh, how I wish I had thick hair...
okay, if i could only tell you how much i can relate!!! i have the same problem, and everytime i get my haircut the talk about how it is "the thickest hair they've ever seen". ugh, such a pain, huh? but on the bright side, yours always looks awesome!!!
ok...so a little delayed, but how nice is it going to be to run tomorrow with 1/4 of the hair?! GOOD LUCK, I love you and wish I could be there tomorrow to cheer you on!
Good luck tomorrow! I love you and am so proud of you. Maybe someday I'll be able to run a half marathon.
I have thinned my hair SO many times. Is blow drying a bad word to you, because I feel like it takes so long I dread it. You'll notice my hair is mostly in a pony because when I wear it down I feel like a mushroon head . . . Hey atleast you wont go bald anytime soon.
This is heather (degraff) menlove. ali gave me your address i am so glad she did. i love this blogging thing i've gotten in touch with so many people. you look great! i can't believe you have three kids. we were really close to moving to san fran. my husband is in law school and had 3 offers from firms in the city but i couldn't picture living there with kids. let me know how you guys like it. he accepted an offer in denver,so it look like we'll move there but he's still thinking about san fran. Your little fam is super cute. please tell your family hi for me. our blog is motherheather.blogspot.com
I will never forget the Lion incident. Nevertheless, I have always been jealous of your beautiful shiney hair. You are a hot mama!
Your hair looked very pretty today at church by the way!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so bad that we can't be in the city to celebrate with you. Maybe if Rafe was a professional nurser we would attempt it...unfortunately he's still pretty amateur. (s?) ANYWAY
Have the best birthday yet, I can't believe you're 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Cia!! I miss you! have a wonderful day!
hAppY bIrthdAy Rocia! 26 is so young. i would love to think i would only be 26 on my next birthday, but I am facing the big 30. YIKES! Hope you have something fun planned.
November must be the month for birthdays. Between our two families, there are something like 11 this month, not including extended family, like you.
Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends! I love you and I hope you are so spoiled. I'll e-mail you the picture of your present, so if you hate it, I can return it. LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday Rocia! I hope you found a great pair of jeans! Hey sorry to do this to you on your birthday but I tagged You! Read my blog to get the rules. It's a short one I promise! Love ya!
Post a Comment