
if our wonderful news has yet to reach your ears...we are welcoming lake baby #5 in august. emerson and i both decided that five kids is kind of a lot...we've always wanted a lot of ninos. i think i remember saying at our wedding reception that we wanted a bakers dozen...well, we are getting there. love to all and hopefully i'll get on the ball and start posting more now that the barfing stage is coming to an end.
22 comments:
ok im totally mad that no one told me this....what the?
your babies are the cutest, so i think you should probably have like 6 more.
I love that cute little vintage picture. It could totally be one of your babies. I wonder what you will have!! I am so excited!!
the first stage of pregnancy is awful, i'm happy you are getting through it.
i know i for one, would appreciate some more lake blogging.
congrats to you guys. You make beautiful children!!!
You guys can totally handle it! Us, not so much... Congratulations!
Congrats!!! That's amazing!
5 is alot! But since yours are always so darn cute, I say bring em on! Congratulations!!!
You sure do make cute people. I'm in support of putting more beautiful people on this earth. :) Congratulations!!
I'm glad the sick stage is almost over, congrats!!
Congratulations Cia! My sister LIndsey is pregnant and due in August too! Glad you're feeling better!
That's Awesome!!!!!
Yay! How exciting! Congratulations on making it through the feeling icky phase (hopefully). I can't wait to see the latest little Lake.
Congrats!
So excited for you... and the big questions will be blonde or brunette?
yay for babies! :D
yay! i love this news. i can't wait to see this little baby. hope you are feeling better, and yes, please blog more!
That's great news! I'm so excited for you and your sweet family.
a mom as great as you should probably have at least 6! Congratulations!
Congrats you guys.. hopefully you will make it out to the reunion. Jordan and I have been trying to decide.. do we really want 4? 5 is a lot but you can do it!
YES! Another cute baby cousin!!!
YES! Another cute baby cousin!!!
I remember when Julia came up front on her 1st week in SF primary and how I did a little gasp and squeal under my breath because she was so cute. The more Lake kids the better!
Post a Comment