

julia, today is your eighth birthday. what a special day for you and the rest of your family. we think it is pretty cool that is falls on a sunday too, being your baptism birthday. you are a phenomenal young lady who brings your family a lot of joy. we love to listen to you sing, watch you escape into a book, climb a tree, jump your bike, watch over your siblings, rock and snuggle babies, make us laugh, and the list goes on. you mean the world to us.
happy eighth birthday love.
9 comments:
She is beautiful and so are those pictures!
Did she get baptized?! Pics, please!! Oh Julia, gets me teary-eyed thinking of you as such a big, beautiful girl. Love you.
If Mags is anything like miss Julia at 8, I'll be in heaven... Happy Birthday to a sweet sweet girl!
What a beautiful 8 year old! I can't believe our little first baby is 8!!!! (she's getting baptized at the end of the month). You are growing up way too fast Julia!!!
She is so beautiful, and yes she does look exactly like you in that second picture Rocia! I wish we could be there to see her baptized, you will have to post lots of pics for us. Happy Birthday Julia!
Oh my darling little Julia. Is she a beauty or what? Julia has such a pure, sweet little heart. I love what a helper she is and how much she adores babies. We sure miss her.
oh seriously??? is she REALLY 8!?! oh how i miss your little family! did you know we are moving??? we'll miss u guys. . .
sweet little julia. happy birthday to her! can't wait to see pictures from her special baptism day.
Happy birthday sweet Julia! I got so teary reading this post and thinking about you as a baby. You will always be a special neice. I love you! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment