Sunday, May 9, 2010

my mothers.


happy mother's day to the mothers in my life.


thomson family circa 1984, portland, oregon farmhouse porch.


my 'birth'day 1981, neal was helping the nurse push me and my mommy to the car.


grandma thomson and children at jefferson memorial, circa 1965(my dad is the oldest one who resembles a grown-up rockwell).


grandma erickson, auntie nora(in stripes) and my mother on the sycamore porch...circa 1983
(i am the chubby one with the red overalls).

i love you all so so much.

2 comments:

Tashina said...

Oh Cia I love all of those pictures. The last one is great... I love Neal with no shirt and his tube socks... you and me and our round faces... Matty who was probably the cutest little boy around... and my favorite is grandmas red and black slippers... I totally forgot about those until just now. Happy belated Mothers Day... I hope I can see you sometime soon. Love you.

Jenner said...

your mom is great. i totally know what you mean about the recovery on the tonsilectomy. my son zac had his tonsils and adnoids out in march and it was WAY harder than i was lead to believe by the dr. his snoring has stopped though, and he doesn't wet the bed anymore, and he doesn't wake up 2/3 times a night because he is scared, so it was all worth it in the long run. it took about a whole week before he started feeling better.