Thursday, March 25, 2010

mouthful.

rock is finally having his tonsils removed in the morning. he has a mini mouth and quite large tonsils(obstructive tonsil hyperplasia). i have to admit, i am going to miss his deep raspy speech problems, and the 3 year-old snoring but i am very excited for my big boy to finally start eating meat, hence the milkshake for dinner EVERY TIME we go to in-n-out. i videoed him talking tonight so i could get one last listen in. he sang taylor swift to me and i loved it.
i'll post that later.

*maybe this will magically fix the nightly bed-wetting problem?

7 comments:

Life Is Golden said...

I don't even know what to say... three posts in one week...
a beautiful new baby in the family...
I too am going to miss Rock's darling little raspy voice.
I can NOT wait for the video of him singing.

Michelle said...

Little Rock. I will miss his voice too! Stock up on the popsicles!
PS. Those pictures of your kids on your side bar are incredible. I can't believe how old they all look! Beautiful.

jocelyn said...

video please. stat. i love that little voice. doesn't emelia have a meat eating issue as well? is that tonsil related? hope everything went well for rock today. and yay for kaisa!

jocelyn said...

ewww i totally just misspelled emilia's name. sorry.

Anonymous said...

I need your email I had to put our blog on private and change the name so email me at elkins04@gmail.com

Shauna said...

poor little love.

Darla said...

Oh my goodness, Cia. I just noticed the little pics are your babies on the left side of the screen. Look at Julia!! She's gorgeous. Can you please post all these pics? Are they on facebook? Can you take pics of my little ones when we come out this summer (oh, how I hope we come!)?? missyousomuch.