

holy cow, where has the time gone? there is no way that a whole year has possibly gone by. my little bainey turns one today. you are an angel of a baby and so so big now. i did a little photo shoot with you today in the orchard across the street. your siblings were my assistants and i think they did pretty good...you did too! it wouldn't be your first birthday without a little shiner on your forehead. we love you so much baine. happy birthday to you.
16 comments:
The orchard across the street?! So beautiful!! Oh my goodness, that baby! (oh, and I'm totally jealous your flowers are blooming.., in FEBRUARY!). Love you little Baine. (;
Ummmmm beautiful pictures, beautiful boy. What in the world. How is he 1? I remember when you told us all that you were pregnant. Slow down time. Miss you all.
Holy Moly- he IS Emer's boy! Awesome pics Rocia. You're great at that. Time has gone bye way too fast. Liv will be 1 in just a short month and a half! Time for another one?? Haha, SO just kidding :D
gads that is cute!
Oh man... so happy for him... so sad for me? It's so hard missing everything! Maybe it would make me feel better if Bainee gave me that red chair? Maybe?
Love you guys!
What an adorable little man. His outfit is so cute. Love the pics, you do an awesome job. I can't believe there ate flowers blooming on the trees.
He is so adorable just like all your other kids. I can't believe he is one already!!
Can I pay you to take pics of my girls? These photos are so darling, and it helps when you have such an adorable model! Happy birthday Baine, we can't wait to see you again!
As usual you are a dream Bainey!! This little photo shoot captured him perfectly...kind of drunk gus-gus. Happy birthday baby boy!
bainey! that hair! that face! that romper! he is the best.
I LOVE the pictures in the orchard!! I can't believe he is 1 already! He is so cute.
Beautiful pictures Rocia. What a sweet, sweet baby.
Ha, I totally knew that was from that orchard when I saw the picture. So cute! All your kids are so stinkin' adorable!
You take great pictures, but i guess it helps that your models are so cute!!
These are gorgeous! Rocia, such good pictures. Seriously.
Also, I am SICKENED by the fact that you already have blossoms in bloom. Stop it right now. It will be another two months of winter for us here in New England. UGH!
so cute, rocia. you are totally making me dream of penryn orchards.
Post a Comment