Friday, January 22, 2010

happy birthday raquel.


happy birthday to a sister and auntie who is always making us look good.
really though raquel, thank you for taking such good care of us.
i wish i had your talent of imagination...you will always be the favorite auntie because of it.
we love you.

5 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

i love you. thank you for always spoiling me on my birthday and buying things for me and cos year round. i am so lucky to have such a great family.

brett and nadine said...

You three are beautiful!! You look so much alike. Missing you tons Rocia.

Darla said...

I thought I was the favorite auntie...

Happy birthday, Raquel. (;

Kaisa Bailey said...

Happy be-lated Birthday to the best auntie and sister!!!! We love you!!

Darla said...

If you don't update me on what the H you're doing right now, I might kill you. LOVE the pics, Cia, but what is going on?!! Email me?