So...I was thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking about you and your gift -giving prowess. It is a talent, for sure. Then, low and behold, I go to my front door to find a package from none other than Rocia Lake!
I loved the entire contents of the package! I am going to call and thank you personally after Christmas. Love, love the cake stand doilies, the salted carmel (amazing!), and especially your family picture. I've never seen such a gorgeous family. Ever.
7 comments:
And snow there is!
I know! I saw that on tv this morning! Can't believe it! Maybe you could take some pics and actually POST them!! (; Miss you, Cia!!
So my sis-in-law Annie has a link to your blog and I must say I'm glad I found it cause it's dang cute. Your kids are so big and beautiful!
Lucky! Hope you guys had fun with it.
Magical? you guys should move back to Utah and you can have magical 4 months a year.
That is why it's magical! SO GLAD it only comes every once in a great while. We have a "magical" Sierra Nevada mountain range 50 minutes away!
So...I was thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking about you and your gift
-giving prowess. It is a talent, for sure. Then, low and behold, I go to my front door to find a package from none other than Rocia Lake!
I loved the entire contents of the package! I am going to call and thank you personally after Christmas. Love, love the cake stand doilies, the salted carmel (amazing!), and especially your family picture. I've never seen such a gorgeous family. Ever.
Love you. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment