
sunday, july 23, 2006
1st birthday
2nd birthday.

three.
today is rockwell's third birthday. he is a lover of anything airplanes so we took him to the california aerospace museum at mcclellan air force base. he could hardly stand himself and would talk in his super excited voice when he sometimes forget to breathe.
we will always remember rockwell as our dental school timeline and i am getting choked up thinking about it. three years-old means that we are done. sad.
happy third birthday to our brown-eyed, double crowned, super chill 'stroll-er'.
we love you big boy.
p.s. uncle neal and aunt lauren had their baby lyla today on your birthday....you lucky boy you. we can't wait to see you lyla
8 comments:
happy birthday sweet little boy and congrats to neal and lauren!
Happy birthday Rock! LOVE you.
Happy birthday baby! We are also VERY excited to meet Lyla! Yay for girl babies!
Happy birthday Rock! I just have to say your kids are beautiful. Man, your mom is a lucky grandma, she's got some awesome bragging rights between you and your sisters!!!
Ah, Happy Birthday Rock. I love the cake, it's adorable. miss you guys.
happy late birthday to that cute boy. i love him and the cake in the last picture. i feel like he is mustering up every bit of self control to not gobble it up. i can't get over how old he looks with his new hair cut! such a man.
Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys! Rockwell is looking so old to me...I guess he is a whole three-years-old now, that explains it. Did you make that cake? AMAZING!
You are dang straight about those airplanes. When I was hangin out with Rock at the beach, every few minutes he would say "look an airplaine" and I would be thinking where? Sure enough off far away in the sky somewhere was an airplane that you couldn't even hear.
Post a Comment